The following agreement covers the privacy issues between
mrcogexam.org.uk and the User.
(1) otherwise approved by User or
(2) ordered by a court or arbitration body of acceptable jurisdiction
mrcogexam.org.uk shall not reveal user’s contact or identifying information
or transaction history to any third party.
- Mrcogexam.org.uk does not sell or rent your personal information to
third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Mrcogexam.org.uk view protection of users' privacy as a very important
- Mrcogexam.org.uk understands clearly that you and your information is
one of our most important assets.
- Mrcogexam.org.uk will however, always cooperate fully with law
enforcement agencies and authorities in any investigations concerning fraud or
any type of Internet crime.
- Mrcogexam.org.uk store and process your information on computers
located in United Kingdom that are protected by physical as well as
technological security devices.
- Mrcogexam.org.uk will never store passwords in plaintext.
- No employee of Mrcogexam.org.uk will ever ask for User’s passwords.
- Employee of Mrcogexam.org.uk have no access to passwords. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT US ASKING FOR A LOST PASSWORD.
- The user is considered the sole responsible for the lost of his/her security
password or codes, in case of lost Mrcogexam.org.uk has in place already
the due recovery system, there is no other way to recover the login data then
the RECOVERY PASSWORD link.
- Mrcogexam.org.uk members will be able to change anytime the setting in
the User Profile section.